Got questions about little dinos? Find answers here. Still have questions? Please write ot us.
The sign-up page includes a form which requests for details such as Name, Email Address and Location. It will be mandatory to create a Username and Password.
Little Dinos offers a variety of themes to choose from. Once you get into your account click on the 'Design my Site' tab and you will be able to do the following
- Add Information about your baby such as Name, Date of Birth etc.
- Upload Photos and Videos of your little one.
- Create Personal pages for you and your family members (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, etc )
- Create a Journal to post exclusive moments of your baby's experiences.
- Set up a Guestbook page for your inner circle of friends and families to leave a quick message.
- Maintain a growth chart to monitor your baby's development.
Click the browse button and locate the image/video file saved on your computer. Choose this file and click the Upload button. Once the file is uploaded, the page will display a thumbnail of the uploaded file(s).
Little Dinos supports the following file formats:
- Photos: jpeg, png, gif, bmp
- Video: flv, wmv, avi.
Files in any other format, will need to be converted prior to uploading on the website.
Once your site is ready to be shared, select the email addresses from your addressbook of the people you wish to share the site with. Then click the "Send" button and the recipient will receive a link to your baby's website.
Click on the 'Set/Change 'Site Lock' password to Baby's Site' link on the 'Welcome' Tab of your account login and be assured that nobody can have access to your baby's website without this password when published online.
Your Baby's Site can be viewed by people with those whom you share the 'Site Lock' password.
Other than choosing your new design, you will not be required to do anything else. The website comes with a built-in engine that will make the changes automatically and display your stored images with the new design.
Little Dinos will be introducing an ad-free subscription service soon.
You may most certainly leave your valuable message on the 'Contact Us' page.
You can, but this is not necessary as you can easily add a second baby profile to your existing account.